Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hawaii
















Aloha! My apologies for not answering my phone last week, but I was in Hawaii with my family! What a beautiful place to visit. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the places and things I saw while in Hawaii. The beautiful sunset was taken on Waikiki Beach as is the shot taken from the top of Diamond head. And of course who can resist the beautiful "bird of paradise" plants and the Banyan trees. And last is the Napali coast taken from the deck of our cruise ship.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really nice structure here in your photos. Love the portraits as well. Are you using a portrait lens? Hawaii looks gorgeous, I want to go there in September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. I am already missing the peacefulness of the islands. I am hoping we can make a return trip in the future!
    Mahalo!

    ReplyDelete