Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kayla & Preston's Pollock South Dakota wedding





























Here is the post many of you have been waiting for. Kayla Hanson and Preston Huber were married in Pollock on July 18, 2009 and Kayla's brother Arnie Hanson married Preston's sister, Dena Huber on July 25, 2009. Both weddings were in Pollock SD. I was teasing both sets of parents they are going to have wedding withdrawals when both weddings were over. One of the father's told me they were going to rent tuxes the following weekend and just drive around in them so they did not have withdrawals! I am posting both weddings back to back. As you can see each wedding in unique! Thank you guys for letting me be part of your weddings. I can not express how much fun I had working with both couples!

No comments:

Post a Comment