Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Troske family





























Here is a recent family session I took with the Troske kids. What absolutely adorable children they are! Nick is quite the character and I never know what side of his personality is going to come out. Like the random "guns" as he called them wile we were setting up a group shot. I have to say I love this photo because it is so "Nick". And Rhianna can be a crazy girl, although she was an absolute little sweetie during this shoot and we actually only had one of her really getting into "goofing off". Then there is little Sophia, what an absolute cutie. With those big eyes she is going to be a heart breaker someday! These are just a few of my favorite photos from their session. Note the new vintage filters which are quite popular right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment