Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tracy & Jeff's engagement

Tracy and Jeff are a couple with a very unique engagement story.  When I asked them what was one of their favorite activities they enjoy doing together, both replied, playing in the park.. As a matter of fact, Jeff proposed to Tracy while playing on the Jungle Gym at the park!  So we all agreed the park was where we were going to take their engagement photos as a reflection of their personalities. I shot this with a retro theme in mind as you will see from my favorite photos from their session. This couple is very laid back and fun reminding  me of the simpler things in life we all sometimes overlook, like picnicking in the park! I can not wait for their wedding which will be August 21, 2010  in Hecla South Dakota.

No comments:

Post a Comment