Monday, July 12, 2010

Allison and Troy's Ellendale North Dakota wedding

Here is a recent wedding I shot in Ellendale North Dakota. This couple loves the outdoors. Not only did we get some fun shots of them playing outside, but we captured the fact that she loves the Yankees, and he loves the Twins! This wedding was also a first for me in another way, I am adding a second photographer.  Meet Daniall Deis, my niece who has a great eye and even better imagination.  She shot right along side of me and got some great shots which I will blog immediately following the shots I took. Here are my favorite shots from their wedding day I took.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures!! Wish we could have been there but I believe these pictures have captured the true essence of this amazing couple – congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete