Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nicole and Chris's Denver Colorado engagement session












I always love the opportunity to travel around the country, so when Nicole booked me for her wedding and told me they live in Denver now, I was all about traveling to Denver for this shoot. (Much thanks to my cousin Chelle who lives there and let me stay for a short visit). What a fantastic couple! I love when a couple feeds off of each other's personalities and this couple was very much that way.  If you spend any time at all with this couple you instantly see they make each other laugh and are the best of friends.  Thank you for choosing me to take your wedding and engagement photos! I am super excited for the wedding next year which will be in Wessington Springs SD.

No comments:

Post a Comment