Friday, November 2, 2012

Gus's newborn session and big sister Elle









These were actually 2 sessions I recently shot.  I took little Elle's photos about 1 week before Gus was born and Kristina brought them both to the studio when Gus was 11 days old for a few shots together and Gus's newborn session.  What adorable little kids.  Elle has this vibrant little personality that just makes me smile.  She was a delight to work with.  And Gus was such a good baby.  He was a little older as our original session was scheduled a few days before but beacuse he had a bout of jaundice, we had to push his date back.  As the baby gets older the shots are actually more awake then sleepy as you can see from these photos. But what a little cutie!  I loved every minute of the time spent with these little guys! Thanks you Kristina and Reed for letting me take their first photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment