Saturday, December 15, 2012

Blakes 6 month photos at Carmen's Photography










This was a fun session with Blake and his parents for his 6 month old portraits  Another couple I have worked with before as I took their weddingand engagement photos plus Blake's newborn and 3 month photos.  He reminds me so much of his Dad, who I have know since he was a little boy, that it is unreal.  For anyone who knew Jared as a child, all you have to do is look at little Blake and you are instantly reminded of how Jared looked when he was little.  He is the happiest child and always a joy to work with.  Thank you Jared and Sarah for bringing him to me for his "watch me grow session"!  I look forward to 9 months and 1 year  portraits which will be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment