Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Bindenagel family

Here is a recent location family session I shot. I was contacted by Kelly, one of Joel and Diane's daughters, to come to the family farm to take photos of each individual family plus the entire group in celebration of their parents 40th wedding anniversary. We ended up with a fairly windy day, which is evident from some of the tousled hair shots, but  managed to get some really nice shots of their families. I loved seeing their farm and meeting all of their families. There are 10 grandchildren under the age of 10 and I am sure both Joel and Diane love every minute they get to spend with those precious grand children! We took shots near their favorite tree, buildings,  some in a nearby pasture, plus one of my personal favorites was a "sun flare" shot taken on a pile of woven wire. These are just a brief few of my favorite shots from their session.

No comments:

Post a Comment