Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tracy and Jeff's Hecla South Dakota Wedding














This is a recent wedding I shot in Hecla South Dakota. What a neat couple Tracy and Jeff are.  Both love to have fun and it was evident in everything they did on their wedding day. This was also special for me since I shot Tracy's older sister Jessica's wedding when she married Jon in 2006. It is always wonderful to see the people from a previous event like the Elsen family! Tracy and Jeff's engagement shoot was on a playground since that was how Jeff proposed to her. On this day, we did manage to finds a swing to incorporate into their photos plus all the local flavor we could find in Helca SD! I can not tell you how much I enjoyed this day.  Here are a few of my favorite shots from their wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment